One of the first things you’ll notice is that the ADO A26+ is a stylish urban e-bike. It has a smooth, timeless design that appeals to almost everyone. However, the A26+ is not just an urban electric bike, it is all round electric bike made for trails as well as city commuting.
The ADO A26+ electric bike features 6061 aluminium alloy frame and weighs only 55lbs, including the battery. So, when you need to lift it or take up the stairs there is no problem. Its aluminum alloy frame is also durable. It is rust-resistant and can withstand rigorous trails and urban streets. Rocks, speed bumps, and potholes won’t bend or weaken the frame.
ADO A26+ Electric Bike Main Specs
- Frame: 6061 Aluminum Alloy
- Weight: 55 lbs With Battery
- Maximum Weight Limit: 265 lbs
- Motor: 500 W High Speed Brushless Geared Motor
- Battery: 36V 12.5Ah Lithium Detachable Battery
- Charging Time: 7 hours
- Top Speed: 20 mph
- Maximum Range: Up to 40 miles on throttle only mode
- Fork: Alloy front suspension fork with lockout and adjustment
- Display: HD USB LCD Display, (Battery level, Speed, Distance Traveled, etc.)
- Shifter: Shimano 7 speed gear shift system
- Brakes: Front + Rear discs brakes
- Lights: LED Headlight and Taillight